The Public Reading of Scripture App
With built-in reading plans, embedded videos, and high-quality production, this app makes the public reading of Scripture easier than ever before.
On the Web
- Go to https://bible.prsi.org.
- Log in using your app credentials or create an account.
Why use a dramatized audio Bible?
When your group listens to the Bible, you could either:
- Take turns reading out loud, or
- Use an audio Bible
Reading out loud has some advantages. It requires no audio equipment, and it can be good for student groups that want to practice public speaking. However, some people are reluctant to read out loud because they’re not great readers or they don’t know how to pronounce some of the strange names in the Bible.
Using an audio Bible, especially a high quality drama Bible, brings God’s Word to life.
It’s recommended because:
- You don’t need to decide who is going to read.
- The reader doesn’t need to take any breaks.
- Dramatization (with professional voice actors, music, and sound effects) engages your imagination and helps you understand the context.
- It works with all literacy levels and ages.
All you have to do is press play.